Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We're back...

...and feeling very relaxed!
Our trip to Costa Rica was much needed, and I feel great! Honestly, I haven't felt this rested in 2 years...I can't imagine why.
It was so wonderful to enjoy a new country with my wonderful hubby. We both shared 2 first experiences - zip lining and scuba diving.
We have many, many pictures, so I will share a few:

[enjoying a yummy dinner]


[the view from the pool]


[fresh pineapple on the beach]


[canopy tours in the rain-forest]


[Liberia, Costa Rica]


[45 feet under water - notice how I'm holding my regulator like a paci]


[and my brave hubby takes his regulator out and smiles for the camera]

Overall, it was a great vacation, and I feel ready for the next year!

Peace,
AW

2 comments:

  1. y'all are so cute!!! glad you had such a wonderful and relaxing trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my new blog!! I've added you to my blog list!! Love and miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete