Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas cards!!

I LOVE Christmas! And I LOVE Christmas cards! So, I've been super excited that Shutterfly is offering 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers. Shutterfly always has the most adorable cards, and I am so excited to use them this year for our family Christmas card. Some of my favorites this year are:

The thing that I think is great about Shutterfly is that they have something for everyone - they have everything from super traditional to very modern. So whatever your taste, Shutterfly has something you will LOVE!

Another great option Shutterfly offers is their calendars. Ever since I was little, my grandmother has been making a family calendar to give to everyone in their stockings. Every Christmas morning, we all open our calendars together and flip through the pictures together. The calendar always has the best pictures of our family from the year. I hope to carry on this tradition, and I will definitely use Shutterfly to make the perfect calendar!

So visit Shutterfly to find your perfect Christmas card, and maybe even take a peek at their adorable calendars!

No comments:

Post a Comment