Monday, January 10, 2011

Holiday Break


Top Ten Reasons Why Holiday Break Was Wonderful (in no particular order):

1. We were invited to lots of fun parties

{Tacky Christmas party, 2010}

2. I got to spend lots of time with some of my favorite ladies


3. We saw our precious baby's face, hands, feet on ultrasound, in 4D! I may be biased, but he is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

4. We shopped for family and friends for Christmas. In Christmases past, we were always both in school, so we didn't ever get to buy for our loved ones the way we wanted to. This year, we had so much fun buying for the people we love!

5. I spent lots of time with my mom

{We even accidentally wore matching shirts}

5. I spent even more time with my amazing husband, who I grow more and more thankful for every day

{Christmas Eve at Patrick's parents, 2010}

6. My belly finally started to get big! It seemed like forever before I looked pregnant, instead of just fat!


7. We worked on baby boys room a little bit. I have been planning on refinishing my great aunts dresser for his room, and we finally got it started!

{Before}

{Me and Courtney working hard}

{After - still needs handles and some touch-ups}

8. We decided on a name for our baby boy! More to come in the next post!

9. Baby boy got so many sweet presents from his favorite aunts, grandparents, and great-grandparents

{Opening our Co-sleeper from Patrick's parents}

{Cute little tennis shoe booties from his Aunt Allie}

10. I was able to rest so much. While it feels like we were really busy, I really did sleep a lot. I needed that so much having just finished my surgery rotation, and about to start Ob/Gyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment