Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Little Miracle: 30 Weeks

How far along? 30 weeks

Baby's size? 18 inches, 3.2 lbs

Weight gain? 24 lbs

Sleep? Still ok! Going to sleep can sometimes be difficult because I'm so sore, and I often feel like I can't breathe, but once I'm asleep, I sleep fine. I do have weird dreams, though!

Foods I am loving? Ice, clementines (I eat like 5 a day), cupcakes

Foods I am hating? Nothing!

Best moment this week? Watching my belly move when he's moving around in there

Symptoms? Rib pain - OMG, it hurts sooo bad! Shortness of breath. Multiple trips to the bathroom.

Gender? A sweet baby Declan

What I miss? Right now, I'd love to just go for a run. However, since I haven't been working out through this pregnancy, I can't just jump out there and do it.

What I'm looking forward to? Meeting this little boy in 10 weeks!!

Emotions: Stressed about school, but so happy to have this little ray of sunshine in my life!

1 comment:

  1. I love him already!!! I can't wait to for the Sip and See shower, so I can love on him!!

    ReplyDelete