Sunday, March 27, 2011

Declan is 2 weeks old!

At his 2 week appointment, Declan weighed 7 lb 13 oz, and he was 21 inches.

Declan's second week of life was full of lots of time with his momma and daddy and lots of firsts!

We spent a lot of time snuggling!



We read our first book!


We had our first walk in the stroller!


We had our first bath!

PS: the little fish on his belly keeps him warm while we bathe him. It's a lifesaver - he quits crying as soon as we dip it in the warm water and put it on him. It's from Target, if you're interested!!

We went to Aunt Gen's birthday party!


It is so hard to believe that my baby boy is 2 weeks old already! I can't even express how quickly time flies when you have a newborn. I feel like I just had him. I'll probably still be saying that when he's 18 years old! But I can't even begin to think about him being 18 years old...

No comments:

Post a Comment