Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Birthday blues

Yes, I turned 25 today, and I am at school studying ALL DAY - are you surprised? Why does 25 feel like the end of my life as I know it? Is it possible that it is because I have spent the last year with only one thing on my mind - medical school?

The scariest thing is that by the time 30 gets here, it's quite possible that nothing will have changed. Yes, we will probably be in a different city, own a house, and *maybe* have a kid - but won't I be in the same place - spending day after day working endlessly at a goal that wont be fulfilled until I'm 35?


Can you tell that this birthday thing is really getting to me? Oh well, as they say, it's my party, and I WILL cry if I want to!

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday sweet girl!!! love you! and you are not old. you don't turn old until 26 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its amazing what a year can be! And after you have children a million milestones happen in a year, and life just goes on around you. Happy Birthday! You are 25 years YOUNG today!!!

    ReplyDelete