Wednesday, July 14, 2010

36 Reasons for Our 3 Year Anniversary

3 years - 36 months - 36 of the reasons I love him (in no particular order)

1. He loves me more than I ever knew was possible
2. He eats with me even when he's not hungry
3. He's going to be an amazing dad
4. He goes without so I can have
5. He laughs at my jokes, and actually thinks I'm funny
7. He's a kid at heart
8. He admires his grandparents and their love for one another
9. He can read my mind and finish my thoughts
10. He's the nicest person most people know
11. He gets up with me in the morning, even when he doesn't have to
12. He talks to his mom every day
13. His patients love him
14. He's willing to move wherever we have to for my residency
15. He'll drink wine with me no matter what time of day
16.He's as weird as me
17. He worries about his brother as if he's his parent
18. He treats me as his equal
19. He thinks I'm the smartest person he knows
20. I can count on him for anything
21. The Notebook is one of his favorite movies
22. He wants to be a dad as much as I want to be a mom
23. He likes the house to be clean
24. Little things make him happy
25. He calls my grandmother when I'm too busy to think about it
26. He makes really good coffee
27. He prays with me
28. He knows how to start the perfect bath
29. He was always going to be my husband, even when I was 13
30. He likes to do yardwork
31. He worries about money so I don't have to worry about it
32. He does wonderful "voice-overs"
33. He is insanely attractive
34. He folds laundry just the way I like
35. He loves to sing
36. He makes me more happy than I ever dreamed possible

No comments:

Post a Comment