Monday, September 13, 2010

My Miracle Monday: 10 Weeks

How far along? 10 weeks (25% through pregnancy!)

Baby's size?
Baby is the size of a lime - 2 inches

Weight gain? I'm nervous to get on the scale! I'll let you know next week!

Sleep?
Sleep is MUCH better. Still getting up to go to the bathroom, but I can deal with that!

Foods I am loving? REALLY salty foods - olives, popcorn

Foods I am hating? The B-word...and my kitchen, which I still can't step foot in

Best moment this week? Starting to notice a baby bump instead of a belly bulge! (I know it still seems early to have a baby bump...but have you seen the size of my uterus on my ultrasound-HUGE?!?!?!)

Movement? Nope

Symptoms? Feeling much better, but still having nausea; plus bathroom trips and weird cramping in my pelvic area (round ligament pains?)

Gender? We still think baby is a girl. I should say here that we would absolutely be happy with a boy or a girl, but our gut still says a little lady is in our future!

What I miss? Sometimes I really want an extra dirty vodka martini - it's gotta be the olive thing! I will say though, that I don't miss anything more than I want to be a momma! It's worth it!

What I'm looking forward to? My month off - in 4 days!!!!!! Starting to get the baby's room ready.

Emotions: I can breathe again - I am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel with this nausea thing! I still can't go on long shopping trips or make exciting plans, but I'm making strides. So this makes me reeeeeallly happy! Developing a little baby bump makes this more real, which I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment