Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lazy Saturday

Last night was our first official outing as a family (other than doctors appts and 1 quick trip to Target/Whole Foods).

We went to an Arts Festival on Broad Street. We walked up and down Broad looking at the different art galleries. Declan loves loves being outside, so he was perfectly content riding around in his stroller.
After, we went over to our friends Susan and Daves. Declan slept for a majority of time we were there, so Patrick and I enjoyed some time with friends. This was a much needed night for momma and daddy!!
Unfortunately, we didn't take any pictures. :(

So today, we are having a lazy Saturday. Declan is playing with his daddy and sleeping, while I study all day for a test I have to make up this week.

I just love these days with my boys!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment