Friday, April 15, 2011

Show Us Your Life - Reading List

Today I'm linking up with Kelly's Show Us Your Life. It's all about reading, and I happen to be a big reader. :)

Since I had Declan, I have finished 4 books, and I'm reading my 5th. Turns out that the iPad is just perfect for reading during my middle of the night feedings in bed!

The books I've read have been light, easy reads - easy to pick up and put down in short periods of time:












Right now, I'm reading:




Next, I think I will read:




2 comments:

  1. Loooove The Art of Racing in the Rain! Haven't read the others but they look good too, especially Little Earthquakes. And I need that iPhone app, I'll have to check it out. Declan is just adorable! Can't believe he's already a month old! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jennifer Weiner! I also read Little Earthquakes and loved it. You should read her book Good In Bed, too. It's fabulous! BTW-Declan is precious. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete