Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

It's 6:30 in the morning, and I'm up feeding my son a bottle. With this, comes a lot of time to think.
Today, I can only think about for what I am so thankful.

Last year I was so thankful to be pregnant. This year I am infinitely more thankful to be blessed with my little Declan. His fiery personality, and all. It's amazing how I continue to love him more and more every day.

I am always thankful for Patrick, but this year more than usual. He truly carries half the load (and a lot of times, more) in taking care of Decs. Being parents has changed both of us. Mostly in a good way. But we are still working on getting to know the new us. There have certainly been ups and downs, but I continue to love him unconditionally. I always say this, but I can't imagine this life without him.

I am also thankful for my supportive friends and family. Without them, we never could have done this, and Declan would still be a twinkle in my eye.

So, for what are you thankful?

I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment