Monday, August 1, 2011

My little room

This is where I've spent 3 nights in the last week:


Yes, it looks like a prison. Yes, it's the med student call room. And yes, it is creepy - it used to be a patient room before the new LeBonheur was built.

I have worked every day since last Monday, and 3 of those days have been 30 hr shifts.

To say that I am tired is an
understatement. I have developed a twitch in my left eye. My face looks like I'm a hormonal 16 year old with all of the cute zits that have appeared. And I've gained 3 lbs because I don't have time to work out, and hospital food is not healthy! This is not an easy life!

And worse of all, I miss my sweet boy sooo much!! I did get a chance to take a nap with him the other day:



That is quite possibly my favorite thing to do. He is just such a joy in my life, and thinking about his sweet face keeps me going!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment