Thursday, July 21, 2011

Obsessed with "Pinning"

I have a problem.

I. LOVE. PINNING.

Of course, I'm referring to Pinterest.

It is an amazing website, where you "pin" ideas to online "bulletin boards." You can pin decorating ideas, recipes, photographs you love, quotes, outfits, products...the list goes on and on.

For example, when I was decorating Declan's nursery, I would bookmark random pages so that I would remember different ideas. Now, on Pinterest, I could just "pin" images to a "Declan's nursery" bulletin board. It's super user friendly, and easy to figure out.

Some of my wonderful finds so far:

{I love everything about this room}


{Gourmet s'mores bar - ummm...yes, please!}

{Strawberry-lime margarita Jello shots - hello, lover!}

{I am doing this. Grandma + Declan = precious}

Have you tried Pinterest? If not, you totally should!




No comments:

Post a Comment