Tuesday, July 12, 2011

4 Months

Declan,

You are 4 months old today, and you...

are getting chubbier and chubbier everyday - you love you some food! :)
are consistently rolling over from your tummy to your back
smiling at me every time you see me, and I LOVE it!
starting to grab at your toys, and you are close to gripping them
rub your lovie in your face when you are falling asleep
hate getting dressed. You cry every time I put clothes on you!
are starting to chew and drool a lot - are you teething?
still like your paci, but usually only when you are tired
are getting so much better with alone time. We can just leave you on the floor to play.
still love when I give you your baths
sleeping in your own room - my big boy!
are learning your voice. It is just adorable to hear you in the backseat talking!
love when I read you books
chuckle every once in a while, and it is precious!

You are such a joy in my life! I am so proud to be your mom! I can't wait to see the changes you continue to make! I love you!

-Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment