Thursday, June 24, 2010

Show Us Your Life - Activities for Kids

I'm gonna be honest - I'm drawing a blank on this one. Seeing as I have no children and no nieces or nephews, I usually don't spend my day thinking about exciting things to do with kids.

Nevertheless, I was a kid at one time, and I was a crazy kid at that, so I was constantly having to be entertained. So I guess my answer to this question is, what did I love to do?

I LOVED to do arts and crafts. I would cut, glue, paint, sew, color anything I could get my hands on. Including one day when I found a Playboy magazine - I just thought the girls would look much better with clothes on. (PS. my mom will be mortified when she reads this - sorry mom!)


I also LOVED going to the library. The smell of library books gets me every time. And yes, I'm still an avid library goer. I don't believe in spending $20 for every book I read - I read a lot.


So what did you love to do as a kid?

1 comment: