Friday, May 20, 2011

Back to Work

I went back to work this week. And I LOVE it. I thought it would be hard, and it was. But now that I'm back, I'm thankful to have this as my future profession. I love taking care of my own baby at home, and I now realize how hard it is to be a SAHM - power to you ladies!! But I also love taking care of other people,too. I love coming home at night to my sweet baby, knowing I made a difference in someone else's life.

This week was Patrick's first week at home with Declan. I received this text this morning:
"He is a professional stay awake artist. And I am losin it. Come home please so I can clean this house." Haha!! I think it's so funny, bless his heart! I know he will get the hang of it soon!

I'm looking forward to a weekend with my boys!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment